Wednesday, June 8, 2016

#WCW: Arci Muñoz 🔥








 Damn, you fine! 🔥



It's that time again for Woman Crush Wednesday.
Ramona Cecilia Muñoz or better known as Arci Muñoz
keeps on slaying day by day.
If you do follow her on Instagram, you would know what I mean 😉
I first noticed her when she got a lead role on a teleserye
the moment she switched from another network to ABS-CBN.
As I watched the episodes months ago,
I can't help but utter "she's sooooo pretty!!"
Probably because of her pearl white skin,
but I fell in love with her more when I watched "Always be my Maybe",
her Valentines Day movie with Gerald Anderson.
Her acting skills proved that she is one versatile actress.
Her tattooed back kind of encourages me to get inked as well. Whew!

What do you think of her?
xoxo
GC

Photo Courtesy: @ramonathornes on Instagram and Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment